Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hey,Home school girl here.Sorry haven't written in awhile I've been real busy.This weekend our church is having our all day meeting and after the sevices that night were coming back to my house and having a bonfire and hayrides!I love this time of fall I'm soo excited about everything.Today mamas getting ready for company(painting......ect)and one of her friends are coming to help her and she's bring a baby with her!He's sooo sweet!Well anyways I thought some our friends were coming from Ohio but it turns out their not(Personally I'm a little sad about that FD!)But I'll get over it my brother was talking to one of them last night and he said that they all really wanted to come.Well if you wanted to come you would have put some effort to get here!That sounded bad didn't it?Ask me if I care!Ha ha!I'm just kidding I'll get over it.Well hope you've enjoyed my ranting and raving!Good one huh?More later!

Home School Girl

No comments: