Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hey sorry i have not been writing i have been busy and not had time to get on here to blog. Last night we had the Church fall Festivals it was fun. Me and Casey had the 2 to 5 they where so funny. I this little one he wanted me to hold him so i did and he would look at me and say Cake. The whole time he wanted to go eat cake or cookies. It was so funny then he said cake please. I said how sweet is that i would take him home with me but his mom and dad would want him to stay with them. Well school is going good i had to write a 5 to 6 page paper for English it was the most boring paper i have ever wrote. But i finished I'm so glad. And yesterday i had a 3 page paper due about the book Macbeth by William Shakespeare. It was not the best book i have read it was pretty boring. In my foods class we made pancakes that was so funny we could not get my pancakes to flip they would break and it was starting to burn. It was so funny. Well i got to go and get work in my class.
Till Later
High School Girl

No comments: