Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hey this is High School Girl. Sorry for not writing but been sick and i was not feeling up to get on the computer. So I'm better now I'm still a little soar in my chest but I'm fine. So any school is almost out for summer. I cant wait till fourth period to end cause no school for me tomorrow. This week is been so long and hard. Monday night we got a call from my aunt and her sister was in the Hospital one of my other aunts she was bad off sick and she could not hold on any longer so that night she died. Today they are planning on having the funeral. It is in Tenn. so we wont be able to go and some of my family members have the stomach flu. so they don't want us to come down there and get sick. So anyways I'm really stuck on what to do next year I'm having some problems picking classes i have two major classes but the rest are fun classes. I got to go till again.

From High School Girl

No comments: