Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey,Home School girl here!Yea yea i know i haven't written in awhile.SORRY!!!!I'll try to do better.Well anyway schools boring as usual!I can't wait for summer!A person i know just had a baby and hes SO cute!!!!!!He was born yesterday.Trust me i know i was at the hospital all day long,but it was worth it!!My mom and sister just got one of the new razor phones and they're awesome!I like them a lot!I've been staying with a friend this week her husband had business and she didn't want to be alone.She's real cool we have a lot of fun together.And i also started flute lessons i love my teacher she's one of the coolest!!!But anyways this months been pretty full for me so JOY!!!Oh well i guess that's life!!In march a church in Tennessee is having Youth Camp and me and my friends and family go every year.We have a lot of fun we play games and have church services and do a whole bunch of other stuff.I can't wait for that either!!I got a lot to look forward to.Well that's all for now more later!!

Home School girl

P.S
Have a great week at school!

No comments: