Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hey,Home school girl here.Sorry i haven't written in awhile.I've been really busy and stuff.Any way i have finished three subjects so far this year.They say when you turn the big thirteen you get to do a whole lot more.Ha!Likely story so far it hasn't happened to me.I really hope you are enjoying this blog.That's the main reason we started this blog is to encourage and whitness to you.I really hope you have checked out the choir site.God has used it in many ways.One of the reasons we have a choir is the burden our choir director has.You can just see his burden when we sing.God truly has sent us a wonderful choir director!I hope that you have ordered one of the Cd's God truly has blessed it in many ways!Well got to go now i have a lot to do!

Home School Girl

1 comment:

Always Faith said...

Teehehehe.....awwwww. Such nice things you say about KC. Should I tell him? Hehehehehe. Hey, have you talked to MBM lately??? *wink wink* LUV YA!