Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hey I'm sorry for not writing i have been sick. Wensday during school i got really bad sick to my stomach i had to go to the hospital they had to give me a iv and put in it some phenergan then they had to take blood and they had to stick this swab up my nose and when she did that i took it out and she told me to move my hand. So now the side of my nose is bruised and my face is to. Then i remember when i walked out there where my two best friends Anna and Casey. I can remember that i smiled to them. But i remember the nurses trying to make jokes but it was not making me happy causes i was really sick and did not fell like smiling. Then i remember that i was wanting my daddy and Bro. Ken(aka 2 daddy). But when we first got there they told us that it would be 4 hour wait. Then it was about 30 min. So that was my night. Till tomorrow

From High School Girl

No comments: